Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas (even in Vegas)


Wow who ever thought that we would have snow in Vegas!! The kids are having so much fun playing and building snow men. Jeff always tells them that when he grew up it would snow so much that they would cancel school wow sounds crazy hu (well to kids who have never lived in snow l.o.l) well they didn't have school today because of parent teacher conferences and they keep saying that this is the best snow day ever.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Rhonda I love that you have a blog. I dont think I have ever really seen family pictures of you guys. Darling! I am so sad that we didnt get to see you for Thanksgiving. We will hopefully be down in the spring. I told Jaimee we need to do a slumber party, just like old times. Ohh and hey why am I not on your friend blog list. I love ya and am glad you are doing well.

backgrounds